Laugh a little, read Funny Friend Memes -Funny friendship Quote here, send one to your friends and make them laugh too, by the way, what are best friends for?
Funny Friendship Quote
1. “It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.”
2. “Friends are people who know you really well and like you anyway.”
4. “A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.”
5. “You and I are more than friends. We’re like a really small gang.”
6. “One measure of friendship consists not in the number of things friends can discuss, but in the number of things they need no longer mention.”
7. “My Friendship is just like a rubber band, it is too flexible; stretch it as much as you can, but if you leave it, it’ll hurt you a lot, Really a lot!”
8. “Friendship will not stand the strain of very much good advice for very long”
9. “There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate.”
10. “Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”
11. “Flower remembers bees, Fish remembers water, Tree remembers the rain, at this moment I remember you, my friend!”
12. “True friends don’t judge each other, they judge other people together.”
13. “We will always be friends until we’re old and senile. Then we will be new friends.”
14. “The holy passion of friendship is so sweet and steady and loyal and enduring a nature that it will last through a whole lifetime, if not asked to lend money.”
15. “Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.”
16. It is only a true friend that can tolerate you wholly.
17. “A faithful friend is like a night lamp which gives light at night when there is no sun. We cannot tell which is important.”
18. “We’ve been friends for so long, I can’t remember which one of us is the bad influence.”
19. “Treat life as sea your heart as sea-shore and friends as waves, It never matters how many are there, What matter is which one touches the shore.”
20. “When a woman becomes her own best friend life is easier.”
21. I long to see my friend again, I pray that the tide of life will once again blow you my way.
22. “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”
23. “As your best friend, I’ll always pick you up when you fall, after I finish laughing.”
24. I tease you, and you tease me back, and we both laugh over it, that what makes my heart sweet.
25. The best moment in my life is when my best friend tells me, I’m finer than him. I know he was saying the truth.
26. “The holy passion of Friendship is so sweet and steady and loyal and enduring a nature that it will last through a whole lifetime, if not asked to lend money.”
27. “A good friend is a connection to life — a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world.”
28. I don’t harbour any secret from my closest friend, because our minds work in the same direction.
29. “It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.”
30. “I don’t like that man. I must get to know him better.”
31. “Men kick friendship around like a football, but it doesn’t seem to crack. Women treat it like glass and it goes to pieces.”
32. “I hope we’re a friend until we die. Then I hope we stay ghost friends and walk through walls and scare the shit out of people.”
33. “There are three faithful friends, an old wife, an old dog, and ready money.”
34. “I don’t know what’s tighter: our jeans or our friendship.”
35. “Friends buy you food. Best friends eat your food.”
36. “Man’s best support is a very dear friend.”
37. “Never let your best friends get lonely… keep disturbing them.”
38. “It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.”
39. “A snowball in the face is surely the perfect beginning to a lasting friendship.”
40. It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn’t use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like, ‘What about lunch?’
41. “Love is blind; friendship tries not to notice.”
42. “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together”
43. “Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.”
44. “Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend.”
45. “Don’t expect your FRIEND to be a perfect person” But, “Help your FRIEND to become a perfect person” That’s true Friendship!”
46. “Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness.”
47. “Friendship is what gets you through the bad times and helps you enjoy the good times.”
48. “Thank you for still being my friend, despite the fact that you are completely aware of every terrifying, raunchy, explicit detail of my life.”
49. “Friendship is the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words.”
50. “The language of friendship is not words but meanings.”
51. “Friends buy you food. Best friends eat your food”
52. “The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.”
53. “There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.”
54. “A Friend Is Someone Who Knows The Song In Ur Heart And Can Sing It Back To You When U Have Forgotten The Words.”
55. “The imaginary friends I had as a kid dropped me because their friends thought I didn’t exist.”
56. “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain.”
57. “Friendship is like money, easier made than kept.”
58. “A true friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be anywhere else.”
59. “You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.”
60. “The friendship which can cease has never been real.”
61. “Never tell your friends, “I told you so” – even when you did.”
62. “A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.”
63. “One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.”
64. “Friendship is a sheltering tree.”
65. “A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success!”
66. “True friends stab you in the front.”
67. “Friendship is a sheltering tree.”
68. “Friends give you a shoulder to cry on. But best friends are ready with a shovel to hurt the person that made you cry.”
69. “A best friend is like a four-leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have.”
70. “It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.”
71. “The only way to have a friend is to be one.”
72. “Friendship consists in forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives.”
73. “The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend. The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend.”
74. “Experts on romance say for a happy marriage there has to be more than passionate love. For a lasting union, they insist, there must be a genuine liking for each other. Which, in my book, is a good definition of friendship.”
75. “We met it was Luck! We talked it was CHANCE! We became friends it was DESTINY! We are still friends it is FAITH! We will always be friends it’s a PROMISE!”
76. When I remember you, my friend, I remembered the old good days when we use to eat in the same plate and drink water with the same cup, I wish I can turn back the hand of time.
77. Real friends are evergreen in our memories; we never forget them even if they are gone forever.
78. The friends that can keep your secret for a decade without letting it out are your true friend.
79. Cherish your friend, cherish the time you spend together.
80. Always be the last person that your friend will rush to, be the shoulder that someone can lean on.
81. Make good of the time you have with your friend, hold your good friend tight, and never let them go.
82. Every moment I spent with you, I cherish, you are truly a bosom friend.
Funny Friend Memes-Funny Friendship Quote