Funny Relationship Memes/Relationship Quotes are those funny quotes that would make you laugh, every relationship has its beauty and ugly side.
Funny Relationship Memes/Relationship Quotes
2. Always show your partner that you care, even though she didn’t realize it now.
3. Being a good husband is like being a stand-up comic. You need 10 years before you can call yourself a beginner.”
4. “Love is a sweet dream and marriage is the alarm clock.”
5. “Love is a two-way street constantly under construction.”
6. “Remember, beneath every cynic there lies a romantic, and probably an injured one.”
8. “What’s the best way to have your husband remember your anniversary? Get married on his birthday”
9. “Marriage has no guarantees. If that’s what you’re looking for, go live with a car battery.”
10. “An archaeologist is the best husband any woman can have; the older she gets the more interested he is in her.”
11. “If love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?”
13. “If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they’re yours; if they don’t they were.”
14. “Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.”
15. “Never above you. Never below you. Always beside you.”
16. “Eighty per cent of married men cheat in America. The rest cheat in Europe.”
17. “Love is a lot like a backache, it doesn’t show up on X-rays, but you know it’s there.”
18. “A man who correctly guesses a woman`s age may be smart, but he’s not very bright.”
19. “Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, half shut afterwards.”
20. “In love, somehow, a man’s heart is always either exceeding the speed limit or getting parked in the wrong place.”
Hilarious Quotes Relationships
21. “My wife was afraid of the dark… then she saw me naked and now she’s afraid of the light.”
22. “Some of the biggest challenges in relationships come from the fact that most people enter a relationship in order to get something: they’re trying to find someone who’s going to make them feel good. In reality, the only way a relationship will last is if”
23. “Relationships are hard. It’s like a full-time job, and we should treat it like one. If your boyfriend or girlfriend wants to leave you, they should give you two weeks’ notice. There should be severance pay, and before they leave you, they should have to find you a temp.”
25. “I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.”
26. “My heart’s in the right place. I know, cuz I hid it there.”
27. “My best birth control now is just to leave the lights on.”
28. “We are afraid to care too much; for fear that the other person does not care at all.”
29. “When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.”
30. “There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.”
31. “Love does not claim possession, but gives freedom.”
32. “When a woman is talking to you, listen to what she says with her eyes.”
33. “You don’t develop courage by being happy in your relationships every day. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.”
34. “My wife gets all the money I make. I just get an apple and clean clothes every morning.”
35. “When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but creatures of emotion.”
36. “Save a boyfriend for a rainy day — and another, in case it doesn’t rain.”
37. “True love is singing karaoke ‘Under Pressure’ and letting the other person sing the Freddie Mercury part.”
38. “What love we’ve given, we’ll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity.”
39. “You may marry the man of your dreams, ladies, but fourteen years later you’re married to a couch that burps.”
40. “I know a man who gave up smoking, drinking, sex, and rich food. He was healthy right up to the time he killed himself.”
41. “Being a good husband is like being a stand-up comic. You need 10 years before you can call yourself a beginner.”
42. “Love is much nicer to be in than an automobile accident, a tight girdle, a higher tax bracket or a holding pattern over Philadelphia.”
43. “There are only three things women need in life: food, water, and compliments.”
44. “I’m happy with my relationship status: I’m about to get married. I just don’t know to who yet.”
45. “Falling in love and having a relationship are two different things.”
46. “Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell.”
47. “If you text ‘I love you’ to a person and the person writes back an emoji — no matter what that emoji is, they don’t love you back.”
48. “But let there be spaces in your togetherness and let the winds of the heavens dance between you. Love one another but make not a bond of love: let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.”
49. “Truth is, I’ll never know all there is to know about you just as you will never know all there is to know about me. Humans are by nature too complicated to be understood fully. So, we can choose either to approach our fellow human beings with suspicion or”
50. “I think the thing to remember when you’re looking for true love just keeps your hopes up. ‘Cause you never know, you could round a corner and bump into Mr You Might Do.”
51. “Be honest, brutally honest. That is what’s going to maintain relationships.”
52. “Marry a man your own age; as your beauty fades, so will his eyesight.”
53. “Treasure your relationships, not your possessions.”
54. “Loving people live in a loving world. Hostile people live in a hostile world. Same world.”
55. “If you can stay in love for more than two years, you’re on something.”
56. “For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”
57. “Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.”
58. “I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies.”
59. “Assumptions are the termites of relationships”
60. “Women love a self-confident bald man.”
61. “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”
62. “Shared joy is a double joy; shared sorrow is half a sorrow.”
63. “The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image. Otherwise, we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them.”
64. “People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.”
65. “Some think love can be measured by the number of butterflies in their tummy. Others think love can be measured in bunches of flowers, or by using the words ‘forever.’ But love can only truly be measured by actions. It can be a small thing, such as a peel.
Cute Relationship Memes
66. “Nothing is perfect. Life is messy. Relationships are complex. Outcomes are uncertain. People are irrational.”
67. “When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.”
68. “A healthy relationship is built on unwavering trust.”
69. “No road is long with good company.”
70. “By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you’ll be happy. If you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher.”
71. “When we’re incomplete, we’re always searching for somebody to complete us. When, after a few years or a few months of a relationship, we find that we’re still unfulfilled, we blame our partners and take up with somebody more promising. This can go on and on–series polygamy–until we admit that while a partner can add sweet dimensions to our lives, we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfilment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter.”
72. “Don’t smother each other. No one can grow in the shade.”
73. “Constant kindness can accomplish much. As the sun makes ice melt, kindness causes misunderstanding, mistrust and hostility to evaporate.”
74. “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.”
75. “A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.”
76. “Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you.”
77. “No one can live without a relationship. You may withdraw into the mountains, become a monk, a sannyasi, wander off into the desert by yourself, but you are related. You cannot escape from that absolute fact. You cannot exist in isolation.”
78. “Intimacy is the capacity to be rather weird with someone – and finding that that’s ok with them.”
79. “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”
80. “Never idealize others. They will never live up to your expectations. Don’t over-analyze your relationships. Stop playing games. A growing relationship can only be nurtured by genuineness.”
81. “I have a good imagination. Look, I know what it feels like to have a broken heart. I know what it feels like to feel something for somebody. I’m just too weird to be in a relationship”
82. “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
83. “When you stop expecting people to be perfect, you can like them for who they are.”
84. “If you would be loved, love, and be lovable.”
85. “Relationships-of all kinds-are like sand held in your hand. Held loosely, with an open hand, the sand remains where it is. The minute you close your hand and squeeze tightly to hold on, the sand trickles through your fingers. You may hold onto some of it, but most will be spilt. A relationship is like that. Held loosely, with respect and freedom for the other person, it is likely to remain intact. But hold too tightly, too possessively, and the relationship slips away and is lost.”
86. “I once gave my husband the silent treatment for an entire week, at the end of which he declared, ‘Hey, we’re getting along pretty great lately!’”
87. I have always been hoping to get better in my relationship; I believe I can be that Superman to my wife.
88. One thing we often forget in a relationship is that individuals are a different person.
89. The ultimate thing that makes a relationship work is not sharing too much love, but sharing too much tolerance.
90. If you want to build a lasting relationship you can do it, just shot your eyes against all those things that he/she does that irritates you. Be more focus on what he/she does that gives you joy, with time everything becomes normal.
91. When you expect too much in a relationship, you get little, and you expect little, you get too much.
92. Never doubt each other in a relationship, because doubt is the seed of mistrust that germinate with time. Instead, talk everything over.
93. Every relationship that hit the rock happens because no one wants to take any blame.
94. In a relationship, when you have done something wrong to your partner, simply say, ‘I’m sorry.’ This simple word can calm the most agitating nerves.
95. Always show empathy to your partner when an argument surface, it doesn’t show that you are weak, it shows that you are the more mature.
96. Don’t annoy a woman when she is already annoyed; wait until she is calm before you talk to her.
97. Be patient why you are building a relationship, every relationship is like a gardener, the plants, waters, and weed the plant constantly to get better growth.
Funny Relationship Memes
Sweet love memes