Our parents deserve gifts on each anniversary. Here I´m trying to give you some best Happy Anniversary Quotes to Parents and Captions.
Happy anniversary quotes to parents have been designed for those who want to wish the proudest parents in the world on their anniversary. Adding a quotation in a photo is a beautiful way to show your love for your parents.
Happy Anniversary Quotes to Parents And Captions
To our parents, we may not always be the little girl or boy you raise, but know we will always be your little girl or boy. Happy anniversary. #happyanniversary #happynewyear2019
Today we celebrate the love that brought us together, and the family that keeps us whole. Happy Anniversary.
Best wishes to a pair of awesome parents for their special day 🎁
May your anniversary be as sweet as you are.
Bon anniversaire, maman et papa! Merci d’avoir été toujours là pour nous! Faites-nous savoir quel genre de gâteaux votre famille pr.
Happy anniversary to the most endearing, loving parents and friends today. I wouldn’t be who I am without your heart-touching influence. Thank you for being part of my journey.
It’s the thought that counts. Happy anniversary, Mom and Dad! #HAPPYANNIVERSARY #MOMANDDAD
Happy 20th Anniversary to my parents—the best there ever were! 😘
Like a fine wine, you get better with age. Happy Anniversary to my beautiful parents @rtaylor and @lindsaykingsford_ ❤️
To My Parents on their Wedding Anniversary “It is not the years in your life that count. it’s the life in your years.” –Abraham Lincoln
To the kindest, most generous, and wonderful parents we can ever ask for! We love you!
Here’s to 52 (or more!) years of marriage! Congratulations Mom and Dad on your anniversary.
Happy anniversary to the most beautiful couple I know. Thank you for being an amazing example of what true love looks like and for loving me without hesitation. I’m so blessed to have such a wonderful family! 🎉 ❤️
Warmest hugs to parents even when the world is indifferent to your love. XOXO
It’s been a year of so many wonderful memories—including making new ones with the person you love most in this world ❤️ Congratulations!
Wishing you a day as bright with promise as your future is assured with purpose. On this very special day, we treasure the love you’ve brought into our lives, the memories we’ve made with you.
Today’s the day that we’ll remember for the rest of our lives. Thank you, for being such an amazing parent, happy anniversary Mom and Dad💗
Happy anniversary to my parents! Is there anything more beautiful than celebrating a love that has endured for 30 years? 💗✨ #loveyoumomanddad
Happy anniversary to the parents who taught us what love is about. It’s a lesson we carry with us our whole life and one that lasts forever.
Sending you wishes for a joyful day filled with love and laughter on your anniversary. #HappyAnniversary
Celebrating a momentous day. Here’s to many more. ❤️🍾 #anniversary
Happy 18th Anniversary Quote to Parents
Your 18 year marriage anniversary is a great way to celebrate how far you’ve come. Happy anniversary parents!
To 18 years and beyond. Thank you for 18 of the best years in the world. Love, Mom, and Dad.
Happy 18th anniversary to my mom and dad — still going strong – love you!
Raising three children has taught us they can do anything. They are our best teachers, and we’re so lucky to be their mom and dad. #happybirthdaysinourhearts #18years
Celebrating 18 incredible years together as our family evolves, grows, and changes. We love you @richelle_hicks ♥️ @richardwade3 #2003- #2021
Let’s take a turn on the dance floor 💃 #18yearsofsmiles
Celebrating 18th wedding anniversary with our amazing parent @ginaloewen who makes every day worth celebrating.♥️💜✨❤️😊👍🏻
And here we are 18 years later… and taking the same photos.📸 But I certainly wouldn’t change a thing!
There’s nothing more beautiful than a mother’s love for her child. Happy 18th Anniversary to our moms who continue to light up our lives and inspire us each day!
It’s our parents’ wedding anniversary today! Celebrating 18 years of infinite love…
Mom, Dad, wherever you are – it’s your anniversary, and I want you to know how much you mean to me. I love you both more than anything else in this world. You’ve done so much for us.
18 years of growing up and growing old together. Happy anniversary bunches and bunches!
So, how about them apples? 🍎 😎 Happy Anniversary to my incredible parents!
18 years—our sweetest memory to date. Here’s to 18 more. @your_mother_in_law
So many anniversaries, so little time. Happy 18th anniversary to us! 💍
Loving you is like breathing — so effortless, so natural. Thank you for being the parents who let me grow into a person I love. Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad.
Oh, how time flies! Another year older and still with you, well that makes me the luckiest girl in the world. Happy anniversary Mom & Dad!
Happy 19th Anniversary Quotes to Parent
Two decades later, they’re still going strong. They are just as cozy in matching sweats and slippers as they were on their wedding day.
Here’s to 20 more years of unmatched style, love, and laughter! Cheers to the most amazing parent in the world, happy anniversary Mom and Dad.
Here’s to holding hands for 19 years! You still have them 😉
To this funny, strong, creative, dynamic, generous hero of a man who married me 19 years ago today… and who still rocks my world today in every way. 🍂❤️‼️ #yearofmanybirthdays #
19 years and 2 babies later, I still want nothing more than to be yours.
To love someone, you don’t need a perfect person. You need a person who makes your heart feel fierce and brave and happy. You don’t need a flawless person, you need a human being who lets you see the beauty of you. Happy anniversary Mom Dad.
Have a wonderful 19th anniversary—and every year after it. Happy anniversary.
Happiest anniversary to my favorite people—my sweet parents! Here’s to 19 👨❤️👨 years!
When two people have a taste of love as sweet as yours, they don’t just stay together…they grow together. Congratulations on 19 years!
Just a small token of how much you mean to us. Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad! 🎶
Happy 19 years—you’ve taught us what it means to be a family. Cheers! 🥂
Love is the greatest gift of all. ___+++ @yourlove #19YearsTogether
Don’t forget to tell the ones you love how much you cherish them. Happy anniversary, Mom + Dad.
Happy 20th Anniversary Quote to Parents
Mom and dad, you both have been such an influence in my life. The moments I thought I could never go on without you, you were there to give me a hand. I can always depend on you to be there for me no matter what time of day it is or what the problem is. There is nothing I would not do to assure your happiness. This year marks 20 years of laughs, love, and hugs. I want you to know that I love you both so much more than anything.
I remember the first time I remember loving you. It was the best feeling in the world knowing that I will always have parents who love me. You started a legacy of love and truth, showing me how true love should be. Thank you for the amazing life you have given me, I only hope to make you proud. I love you both so much! Happy anniversary mom and dad.
I’ve been thinking about the last 20 years and think that you are so awesome. You have been more than my parents, more than my best friends. You have shared your love with me more than anyone else. Even when I made mistakes you were always there to comfort me or guide me in the right direction. I don’t know where I would be without you and I want to thank you for everything you’ve given me. Happy anniversary Dad and Mom.
Twenty years ago today you made the biggest decision of your life, to marry my mother. I don’t know how two people so in love could spend 20 years together, but I am so glad they did. I love you both and can’t wait to see what the next 20 years bring!
Thank you for being such an important part of my life. I hope that every day you know how much I love and respect you. You were the faces I first saw when I was born, and you have always been the best parent to me. From the days we swam in the pool as kids to now when we go out to lunch once a week, you have always been there for me. No matter what happens, you are number one! I love you both so much!
You have always been my best friend and I realize that now more than ever. The love you have given me is inexpressible! You went out of your way to give me a blessed childhood and all I want to do is make you proud! This letter is a long time coming but it’s worth the wait when I see your tears of joy. I wish you both all the love in the world and have A BLESSED happy anniversary!
Happy 21st Anniversary Quotes to Parents
Thanks for always being there for us. Even at our worst, you still love us unconditionally. We appreciate everything you do for us and we promise to always return your love. We are so grateful to have you both in our lives. Happy 21st anniversary!
Thank you for everything you have given to us. We know that was not easy when we were younger but we appreciate it now. We hope you’re enjoying your retirement and doing the things that you enjoy most. You are the best parents anyone could ask for and we love you so much! Happy anniversary.
Today is your 21st wedding anniversary! As I wander through life with a marriage that is as amazing as yours, I am always reminded of how lucky I am. I am sure the first twenty years have been an experience full of ups and downs along with many surprises. No matter what happened during those years there has been one constant, love. Love to share your life with someone else, watch them grow and build and change into a person you can trust to be strong when both people are weak, happy anniversary Mom and Dad.
Words can’t express how lucky I am to have you as my parents. You have given me everything I could ever need and more. I love you both with all my heart! Thank you for the wonderful life you have given me! May our wonderful love last forever! Happy 21st anniversary.
I hope you both know how much you mean to me. You are more than parents, you are my family. I can’t wait to get home from school for a big hug from each of you! My advice is to be thankful for every second that passes. The older you get the faster it goes and the more time we lose. I love you both so much and I cherish every moment of time we spend together. Happy anniversary.
This day seems like only yesterday that I became your daughter, but it also seems like forever that we’ve been together. Happy anniversary sweet Mom and Dad.
To my beautiful parents, thank you for taking care of me for the last 21 years. You’ve given me a great life filled with everything I need and ever wanted. You went above and beyond to make sure all my needs are met and to give me a good life. So happy for you today, happy anniversary Dad and Mom.
Happy 22nd Anniversary Wishes to Parent
We like to say there was Mom, and then there was the rest of us. The days of stress and sleepless nights are gone, so we’ll join you in honoring the 22nd anniversary of your blessed marriage. We’re proud to share this time with you. Congratulations!
I’m sending you this message to let you know how thankful we are for the sacrifices you made for us growing up. We know that it wasn’t always easy but we’re so glad you were willing to do whatever was best for us. Today on your 22nd anniversary, I wish you everlasting joy, I love you both.
We’ve been through so much and you two are still going strong. I hope your anniversary is filled with happiness, laughter, and love for many more years to come. I love you both!
The two of you have had an amazing 22 years of marriage. You are both so loving, caring, and supportive of one another. You have raised four amazing children to be the best versions of themselves. I count myself lucky to have been able to grow up with you as my parents. Love you both so much!
Happy anniversary to my wonderful parents whom I love so much. You have always supported me in everything I have ever done. The time you have spent with me has taught me so much and for that, I am grateful. Thank you!
Thank you for always being there for us and loving us no matter what. We could always count on you. You have provided us with a home filled with laughter, love, and support. We are so happy to be able to celebrate another year of marriage and so happy that we live a few miles away from you. Happy anniversary Mom and Dad.
It’s impossible to find the right words to thank you enough for everything you have done for us over the years. We are a complete family because of you. Every day I am thankful that God brought you into our lives. Our love and laughter wouldn’t be possible without your love, support and guidance. We love you so much, Dad and Mom! Happy 22nd anniversary.
To my beautiful parents, I am so blessed to have such wonderful parents. You are both incredible people and I thank you for being in my life. Thank you for all the work you have put into raising me from a young child, through adolescence, to the man that I am today. There will never be words that could possibly measure what you two mean to me. I love both of you with all of my heart, and I appreciate everything that you have done for me. Happy 22 years of marriage life.
I am so lucky to have such amazing parents! They have been through so much, but always seem happy and content. That is a true blessing that I don’t take for granted. My heart beats faster every time I see you two together and I can’t wait until the day when we are celebrating our 22nd anniversary! You have both taught me so much in my life because you are amazing role models and perfect parents.
Every day that we are together I am richer for the experience. Every moment that we spend together strengthens our bond, every memory brings us closer. Thank you for enriching my life and being a part of me. I can never thank you enough, but I hope this message expresses how much I love you both. Happy 22nd anniversary Mom and Dad.
To my beautiful parents, I just wanted to say happy 23rd anniversary. You both mean the world to me and I love you so much. Growing up I looked up to you both and as I grew older you became all the heroes in my life. Love you, mom and dad!
Thanks for all the love that you have shown me over the years. I can truly say that I am a better person because of you. You are the best parents I could have ever asked for and the best grandparents to my children. Love you both, I hope tomorrow is as special to us as today was!
It has been 23 years and you’re still making my heart dance with love. With every laugh, smile, tear, frustration, joy, and adventure that we share I fall more in love. Thanks for always being there for me and having my back no matter what. I am so blessed to call you both Mom and Dad!
Mom and dad, you have always been a shining example of a successful marriage. The encouragement and wisdom you have given me make me want to be like you two. Through the years we have been through so much, and I don’t know what I would do without you two. You will always have my heart, my love, and my devotion. Happy 23rd anniversary
Thank you for not only loving each other every day but for encouraging our family to love as well. It was because of your marriage that we were able to grow up in a loving and nurturing home. And now that we have grown, we still feel your love and influence. We hope you can always feel ours too. Happy anniversary.
You have been one of the biggest influences on my life and I thank you for it. You taught me so much about love, family, devotion, and gratitude. Thanks to the two of you I am going to be a better husband, son, and father. I love you both with my whole heart and hope that this year is your best yet! Happy anniversary.
Happy 23rd Anniversary Wishes to Parents
My dear mom and dad, September 19th was magical as you renewed your wedding vows on your 24th anniversary together. I am so proud of you two and all the changes I have seen in you two over the last 24 years. You both taught me perseverance and that love conquers all. I know deep down that you will be celebrating for centuries to come!
You are probably the best parents anyone could have, you sacrificed a lot and gave us all so much love. You taught me a lot of valuable lessons and I couldn’t ask for more. I love you both with all my heart. Happy 24th anniversary.
For twenty-four years now you have been my role models. You both have been there for me and have provided all I need in life. You taught me right from wrong, about tolerance and love. I don’t know where I would be if you two were not in my life as parents. Happy anniversary.
Today, I can’t wait for my life to be in your hands. I am the luckiest child in the world because I can call you mom and dad. You’ve always been there for me, and such a great guide. You’ve celebrated all my successes, every time you held my hand so tight I knew I could win. From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for being such great parents. Here’s to another wonderful year!
Did you know that every evening I lay my head down on my pillow, I take a moment and think of how much I love you both. You are amazing; the best mom and dad in the world. You showed me what it is to be a parent, to care for another human being, to be more than just the average person. You show your devotion to each other every day and I thank you for allowing me into your family.
Happy 25th Anniversary Wishes for Parent
Happy 25th anniversary to the best parents anybody could ask for. I love you so much, you are the greatest role models a person could have. I can never thank you enough. Dad, you’ve always been my hero and you always will be. Mom, I don’t know what I would do without you, thank you so much for everything!
You have been amazing parents. You are always there for us. I don’t know what I would do without you. Thank you for everything you’ve done for me. I love you both so much!
To my parents who brought me into this world and being grateful every single day. I love you both so much. You are the best parents a son could ever ask for. Your guidance and unconditional love have helped me become the man that I am today. Happy 25th anniversary.
My mom and dad, I never thought we would make it this far as a family, but you proved me wrong. Every day I am amazed by how much you love each other. You are the best parents anyone could ask for and I want to thank you both for always providing a loving home for me to come home to. You’re amazing.
You guys are the best parents in the world. The way you love and care for us and our family is inspirational. Thank you for filling my life with such happiness. Happy 25 years of marriage.
By far the two most amazing people I know. Your love has shaped who I am and I hope to be very much like the two of you when I grow up. You’re both so incredibly strong and deeply caring people, always putting others’ needs before your own. Being your son is an incredible honor, and I will work hard every day to make you as proud of me as you have always been. I love you both beyond words! Happy anniversary!
Happy 26th Anniversary Quote to Parent
Dad, MOM you are the greatest! Your love is THE BEST! My heart is full and I am so very blessed you are The PARENTS I never had. Happy 26th anniversary. When I was just a little boy I knew you were meant to be MY DADDY and MOMMY!
Happy anniversary Mom and Dad. I couldn’t have asked for better parents in my life. 26 years have gone by so fast.
Happy anniversary and I hope that we will reach many more anniversaries together. I love you both!
I wish everyone could have parents as wonderful as you. You have dedicated your entire life to giving your children the best upbringing possible, and for that, I will always be eternally grateful. On this special day, I send you my love and thanks, and may you have 26 more happy years together!
To my heavenly parents. I owe everything to you two. I love you more than words can express and I am so thankful to have both of you. Thank you for all of your love, support, humor, and wisdom over the years. Many happy returns!
I remember 26 years ago when I was conceived, I was so excited to be coming into the world! I couldn’t wait to meet my mommy and daddy. It still amazes me they made me, and that every time they look at me they are reminded of how much they love each other. Even though you made me a long time ago, you have still given me so much attention over the years. Happy anniversary!
26 years ago today you made the decision to be together, and now look at us! You have been the best role models a child could ask for. Because of your love and understanding, I turned out to be a great person. You know I always love you! Happy anniversary Mom and Dad.
I’d like to take a moment to remember all our years together. You have meant so much in my life, teaching me valuable lessons and always supporting me. Thank you for always being by my side, the best parents anyone could ask for. I love you!
26 years ago we were married, and for the past 26 years, I have been the happiest man alive. The day I married you was the happiest day of my life. You have made me so happy and when I see you sitting there smiling at me it never gets old. I cannot wait until the next 26 years!
We have been blessed to have two amazing parents. Although they drive us crazy sometimes, we remember their true nature. They always seem to know the right thing to do, at the right time. It’s hard to believe that they’ve been married for over 26 years. When we were growing up they were the picture of perfect love.
You are the glue that has held us together for so many years. In a world where love often seems so scarce, you were always there, showing your undying love and support. I’m so glad I got the chance to be your daughter and collect each memory from you that reminds me of the love and joy in my life. Happy anniversary Mom and Dad.
Thanks for all your support and encouragement because I couldn’t have gotten this far without you. Thanks for being the best parents a girl could ever ask for! I love you both so much!” Happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary Quotes to Parents And Captions
1. To my angel parent, you have been a source of light and happiness to my life, I love you, Mom, I love you Dad, happy wedding anniversary.
2. Your marriage is made in heaven, you have always been a perfect couple, I have never seen you quarrel in one minute, you are a wonderful parent. Happy marriage anniversary to Mom and Dad.
3. Today I pray that the Lord continues to bless you with good health and many happy times together, I’m proud to be born by a lovely parent like you. happy marriage anniversary to Mommy and Daddy.
4. I’m so happy to part of your celebration today Mom and Dad. You are an amazing parent and the best parent in the world. Congratulation to lovely parent.
5. Thank GOD for my lovely parent, your union has been a wonderful one, I wish many beautiful years together.
6. I want to grow up to have a lovely family like Mom and Dad, you are so lovely and nice. Thank GOD for your life, I’m very happy to say happy long-time marriage anniversary.
7. My dear parent, today is a wonderful day for you, I’m happy because you are always a happy couple. Thank GOD for well-fulfilled life. congratulation to you my guardian angel.
8. I wish you all that is good in life. you have a source of joy and inspiration to your children and society as a whole. You are a rare gem. Happy anniversary Mom and Dad.
9. I pray that the love that bound your heart together will never be severe. We have learned all that is good from you. happy anniversary to my Mom and Dad.
10. To my lovely parent, to the best parent in the world, I’m wishing you a very happy wedding anniversary.
11. Your life is full of beauty and peace, you are a good example to be followed, I’m proud to have a parent like you. Happy anniversary to you.
12. You have always been by each side through the thick and thin. You are truly a wonderful parent. Happy anniversary to my lovely parent.
13. I watch you held each other’s hands like two lover’s birds, I’m proud you Dad and Mom, thank God thank for this beautiful love that you share, it has been a sources peace in your heart. Happy anniversary to you, you are the best parent in the world.
14. My dear lovely Mom and Dad, your silent expression of love goes a long way to instil a love for humanity in my heart. Staying with you have thought me how to love and be caring to all mankind, your hearts are full of love and beauty.
15. Dear lovely parent, you are the pillars that have held this family together, you have instilled love and discipline in all of us, may GOD continue to protect and bless you. Happiness for you now and forever. We love you.
16. I’m happy to be sending you this lovely message on this beautiful day. I thank GOD that both of you are alive to witness this marvelous day. Your life has been filled with lots of beauties and you have sacrifice’s a lot to be together to make this beautiful relationship work. I want to grow up to be like you Mom and Dad. I wish you a heartily happy wedding anniversary.
17. Dear Mom and Dad, in your heart I found what true love looks like. Your love for one another is so strong that it has kept you younger and strongly bond together. I pray that the Lord continues to bless you throughout your period of stay in this world.
18. Hurray! Dad and Mom are 20 years together today, let the whole world join me to wish my lovely parent a happy wedding anniversary.
19. Dad, Mom, my prayer for you today is, may GOD almighty continue to preserve your love for one another in your beautiful heart. May you live a fulfilled life in good health and harmony…amen. I’m proud of you. Love you.
20. Thank GOD that made me your son, you are simply the best parents in the whole world. I’m wishing you a heartwarming happy marriage anniversary. Love you Mom and love you Dad.
21. I’m happy with you Mom and Dad, you wither the storm and sail through the tide to get to this level. You are such an understanding and caring parent, GOD carefully chose the two of you to be together because He knows that you both have a beautiful heart. Many happiness for you today and always, happy anniversary to you my sources light.
22. I have learned a lot about how a couple is supposed to live peacefully together in marriage. Thank you, father and mother, for showing me this beautiful example, you are a perfect couple, and a role model, I wish to be like you when I’m married. Happy a beautiful wedding anniversary.
23. Dear Dad and Mom, with you I have learned that true love conquered everything because you loved each other, you have stayed with others, even when the going was tough. Best wishes to you on this beautiful day as you celebrate your wedding anniversary.
24. To my lovely parent, thank GOD who had guard you through to this beautiful moment. You have always been there for each other all these beautiful years you have been together, it has been easy, but thank GOD you chose to sail through life together, loving one another.
25. Thank you, Mom, thank you, Dad, I’m great today because of your love and care for me. I don’t know what gift to send to you on this beautiful day of your wedding anniversary, but I’m sending you a beautiful gift from my heart-love for you.
26. It’s another beautiful year together, you have chosen to live together in peace and harmony, may the LORD continue to protect you and bless you with good health and prosperous life together. Happy wedding anniversary, Mom and Dad.
27. Today another year has been added to the beautiful years you have spent together, despite all the challenges, thank GOD you are still together and in peace and harmony. Wish you, Dad and Mom, a happy anniversary together.
28. Twenty years of living together in peace and harmony, what a glorious time spent together. I’m happy for you Mom and Dad. Happy wedding anniversary.
29. Happy anniversary to our lovey parent. You have always been a great couple and wonderful parent. Growing up under your guardian has been full of beautiful memories, you are simply an amazing parent. We love you.
30. If all couples in the world are like you, the world will be wonderful, you are such an understanding and peaceful couple. Happy for you my lovely Mom and Dad, happy anniversary.
31. After more than a decade together, your love is still fresh for one another. You are so wonderful as husband and wife. Congratulation to my lovely angels.
32. You are a great couple no doubt, as your daughter sometimes I’m jealous when I see you play together like a young couple, I want to have a family like yours, please pray for me. Happy marriage anniversary Mom and Dad.
33. Dear Father, dear Mother, your life is so beautifully spent together. I’m happy to be a part of this beautiful celebration. Happy anniversary to you, Mom, and Dad.
34. To my lovely mother and father, I’m wishing you a beautiful wedding anniversary. I’m happy to be part of the celebration, you are both a great parents. I love you.
35. Despite all your difference, you have never allowed it to affect your beautiful relationship, we rarely see you quarrel, you are such an amazing parent. we wish more glorious years together in good health. Happy anniversary to my lovely Mom and Dad.
36. Your type is so rare, you are the type of parent that every child would pray to have, I can’t but thank GOD for a life well spent together, may the LORD continue to bless and strengthen your relationship together, best wishes for you Mom and Dad.
37. Thank you, mother, thank you father for all the care and love you have shown me, you are such an adorable parent. I’m happy that today marks a memorable day in your relationship, happy marriage anniversary.
38. My dear lovely Mom and Dad, I thank GOD for you for your lovely life, you are a very good example of what a lovely couple should be. Your great virtues have endeared family and friends to you. I wish you a very happy and memorable anniversary.
39. Dear Dad, you have always been a great inspiration to our life, you thought us all that we should know, and above all, unity, I can see the unity between you and Mom, I love your adorable life.
40. Happy wedding anniversary to two great individuals who have always remain above board in everything they do. I have never seen a parent as great as you, you are so caring and lovely, I pray the LORD to continue to flourish the love of one another in your heart. I love you both.
41. Thank GOD for you Dad and Mom, your marriage is a blessing to the world. You are not only loved by your entire family, but the world also loves you. I can see all the beautiful encomium pouring down on you, you are such a successful and wonderful parent. Congratulation.
42. If I have to choose a parent a million times, I will choose you, again and again, you a real hero, congratulations to my lovely Mommy and Daddy.
43. I have been with you for over fifteen years and I’m the third born of the family, I have asked my brothers if they have seen you fight they said no, what I glorious marriage life, so beautiful! I’m wishing you more beautiful years to come, it’s exactly twenty-five glorious years of togetherness today, and more love and affection still filled your heart, this is what true love is. Congratulation to Mom and Dad.
44. My greatest joy today is that both of you are alive to witness this beautiful day together, I’m honored to be called your son, happy anniversary to you Mom, and Dad.
45. My greatest Dad and Mom your life is so full of beauty and richness, every day I pray that you will continue to live together in peace and harmony as it has always been. I’m so happy for you, congratulation to lovely Mom and Dad.
46. I thought that it was only young couples that sings a love song for one another, my Mom and Dad always sing a love song for each other. Your life is a living example for any couple who wish to live together in harmony. I’m so blessed to have you both as a parent. Happy wedding anniversary, I love you.
47. Thank GOD for this beautiful union, Dad, Mom, you are blessed with lovely children and both of you have been living a success both in your careers and family life, what a huge blessing from GOD. I’m happy for you, happy anniversary.
48. Thank you to my lovely parent who showed me early in my life how to live a successful family life as husband and wife. I will always keep all the lessons I have learned from you in my heart so that I can have a successful home like this one you have built. Happy anniversary.
49. Every second I spent at home, I always admired my Mom and Dad, I have never seen husband and wife so understanding and caring for each other. Happy beautiful anniversary.
50. Thanks for raising me up as an adorable child, you are also an adorable parent. Your life is a good example for others to emulate, I’m proud of my adorable parent, happy marriage anniversary Mommy and Daddy.
51. Happy couples produce happy children and happy families, this is a great day for Mommy and Daddy. Happy anniversary to the best parent in the world.