Quality Patient Care Quotes and Captions: People search for quality patient care quotes and captions on the web more than any other phrase. You can use this knowledge to your advantage, and understand how to market your medical clinic to patients searching for these search terms.
Quality Patient Care Quotes And Captions
Quality patient care quotes to add to your leadership quotes.
1. Having the right care in a hospital means that patients are more likely to be out of the hospital sooner. By making sure you have the right information, you can decide your medical treatment. @NHS #qualitypatientcarequotes #mind
2. Being able to relate to our patients and their experiences is one of the most rewarding parts of my job.
3. 💯% is the procedure room perfect standard that our physicians, nurses and support staff work diligently to uphold.
4. What we do every day at Johns Hopkins Hospital and Johns Hopkins Medicine makes a difference in the lives of our patients—and we do it better than almost anyone else.
5. Your smile is worth a million words…let us help you tell your story.
6. If each patient were treated as an individual, no two of them would be alike. Abigail May
7. There isn’t a word on the planet that can fully express how grateful we are for your trust, confidence and care. Here’s to many more years of saving lives together.
8. Quality is never an accident;
9. Quality care begins by caring enough to know.
10. Like a cup of coffee, our patient care team is always at the ready. We’ll get you feeling better fast.
11. We are at your side for every step of your health care experience—from the moment you begin to search for a doctor to when you get the best healthcare possible.
12. When you work for our team, you’re not just a nurse or physician. You’re an integral part of the whole picture of the care that we provide to each patient.
13. Don’t just take our word for it—our patients have shared their awesome stories about how chiropractic care has improved their quality of life. Get in touch with us to learn more today!
14. We’re recruiting a few exceptional people who want to make a difference in the lives of our patients, families, and communities.
15. The best things in life are free. Expensive health care is not one of them.
16. “If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.” Abraham Maslow
17. One of the common goals that most people have is to live a life free of pain and free of chronic disease. Keep your mind, body, and spirit in good health. Choose quality patient care quotes.
18. Be prepared to rapidly change, adapt, and improvise using your A-game. Caring for patients is an ever-changing adventure. Quality patient care is our priority.
19. We create quality patient care experiences by connecting people to the best products, services, care providers and communities.
20. Patient care is like art—it’s not what you do; it’s how you do it.
21. Sometimes working in healthcare can feel like looking through a keyhole and seeing only a small portion of the bigger picture: the patient. But when you’re able to go into that keyhole and open the door, it feels… right.
22. We are making healthcare human again. How do we make healthcare human again? We build a community that cares about delivering and receiving the highest quality of care.
23. To date, 1.5 million people have been helped through the generosity of people who have said “yes” to donate their organs and tissues. Together with our donors and recipients, we are committed to the shared vision of improving the quality of health.
24. Believe in the power of your actions. Every day, I’ve told myself that I can love my children and show compassion for others, no matter what. And every day, I do what it takes to make this belief a reality.
25. As a nurse working with patients to improve their health, you want to make sure that your staff can provide quality care in helping patients heal faster. In order to do this effectively, you will need to be able to work well together.
26. “I am a nurse. I don’t think I’m a hero for doing my job.” – James O’Connor | QSC
27. Let us start calling them “A” patients and “B” patients.
28. A nurse is no better than the silence between her words.
29. Let’s dress for success. #TeamHealthcare
30. Quality is like beauty, and it will endure.
31. It doesn’t matter what you do by profession; there is something beautiful about the simple act of caring for others.
32. When I was practicing, I realized that the patients who received the respect and attention they deserved got better quicker. I always gave myself one month to help a patient as best as I could. If they didn’t get better, we tried something else.
33. A nurse’s work touches lives every day. Nurses provide healing and comfort, which is why we view ourselves as caregivers who never give up.
34. We take care of our patients like family, and we treat our employees as family, too. We’re all in this together to do the right thing for those we serve. #noblercalling
35. It’s not what you say; it’s how you say it, and our experienced physicians work with every patient to find the right therapeutic solution.
36. When you are well-cared for, you can do much more.
37. Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction, and skillful execution.
38. Quality patient care is not an act. It’s a way of life.
39. Quality Health Care is a ‘No Brainer’ #quality #health #care #quotes
40. laughter is the best medicine”.” from Hippocrates to four seasons Healthcare; quality care is at the heart of everything we do. Our mission is to create a healing environment for our patients by offering comprehensive services and support during their hospital stay.
41. We’re here for you. We’re part of your healthcare team.
42. That’s the way we roll. At Sound Family Practice, we go the extra mile to provide quality patient care to our community.
43. Thank you so much to all of our loyal patients for putting your trust in our office! We are so grateful for you, and we cannot wait to help serve you through your dental plan.
44. As a nurse, you can expect that if I can’t handle your care with compassion and expertise, I won’t be able to handle your child’s care or mine. – Sarah
45. One of the best experiences of my life was being a student in Dr. Lewis’s course at Harvard on “Ethics and Communication in Physicians’ Care of Patients.”
46. Our mission is to promote health and improve the quality of life for people globally.
47. Our most important mission at Kaiser Permanente is keeping each other healthy.”
48. It’s the little things that mean the most to your patients. Let us create a memorable moment for them with this gift @oneillmedical
49. The most important part of your visit to one of our centers is listening to you. We listen with compassionate, respectful attention. Then we listen some more. We listen so well that often, patients don’t need to ask questions.
50. Quality is better than quantity.
51. Never settle for a job you don’t love. Learn to cultivate a vibrant life on your terms and never sacrifice your health along the way.
52. No tears today, I promise. Your smile will make everything better, and we’re going to do our best to help you out.
53. Never underestimate the power of a kind word 👍🏻
54. Quality patient care begins with trust.
55. Your support means the world to us. We want to make sure our patients receive the best care possible. I am so thankful for each of you!
56. Let’s talk about an important part of the healthcare system: the patient. We all know that they are the reason why our industry exists. Whether you work for a hospital, an insurance company, or a non-profit, your patients are what keep you there.
57. To understand health care, you first must understand that it’s not about sitting behind a desk or standing behind a counter. It’s about being there for people through some of the most important moments of their lives.
58. Health insurance is the way we keep the lights on. Let’s chat about what we can do to help your healthcare business run smart, smoothly, and efficiently every day.
59. You know you’ve found the right dentist when they make you feel calm and confident.
60. It is not easy to provide the highest quality of care available while you are at work. We appreciate all of your dedication to your patients!
61. “I think what’s most important inpatient care is empathy. You have to care about your patients. You have to understand them, empathize with them. And then I think the technical aspects of nursing are easy to learn if you.
62. Being a nurse is the most rewarding job in the world. It’s not just a job, we’re advocates, and we’re healers, and we treat each other like family, and that’s the culture that we want to keep.” — Tanya
63. No one should have to make the difficult decision between buying their needed medications or putting food on the table.
64. Give the gift of bright eyes. “Vision is the art of seeing what is invisible to others.”—Jonathan Swift #eversight #qpharma
65. Each ache and pain is just a reminder that you are still alive. The scars remind that you’ve changed not only your body but your life.
66. Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
67. We believe when patients trust nurses, it improves the quality of patient care.
68. Cancer never sleeps, and neither do we. It takes teamwork, collaboration and dedication to improve survival and quality of life for every patient. 💪🏻
69. Here are some things we’re thankful for this Thanksgiving:
70. Our dedicated employees.
71. Our excellent nurses and physicians.
72. Some of the great work our nurses have done recently.
73. As a doctor, I’ve always understood the value of listening to my patients. What I’ve learned over time is that what they don’t say can also be important.
74. Working in ICU is a gift. Your patients need you when they are at their worst,…
75. The feeling of gratitude I feel for #clinicals. After spending the day with Team Langley, I am so inspired to study nursing because it allows me to push beyond my limits and learn more than I thought possible about the body and medicine. #
76. To the men and women who help to heal us, with gratitude. #NursingWeek
77. Cancer is never alone; it feels lonely and often is the only thing a patient can focus on. Today, you have this strength in your physical being and my heart and the minds of all my fellow chemo buddies.
78. Thanks for being there today. For providing quality patient care.”
79. We believe that compassion is the science of connection. At DaVita, we give more than just dialysis treatment. We will never rush the time you spend with us. And for it to be your choice what you share with us about your illness.
80. Building a future of better health starts with your doctor. Riverdale Dental Care.
81. ☕ Healing: It’s what we do at Kaiser Permanente. We’re improving the health of our members and the communities we serve.
82. Getting to know you…
83. There’s a moment in every day when the world seems to be filled with hope and possibilities. In each of those moments, you can choose joy. – Marianne Williamson
84. Lift up this life, for it is plain to see that only the shadow knows the path that you are treading. What matters in life, matters in death. Live each day with no regrets.
85. When it’s time to see our dentist, we know that our family is in good hands. We trust them to provide quality patient care, and they use the latest technology to provide the best service possible.
86. Thank you for contributing to our custom health care plans. You can be assured we will take care of you and your family’s needs. It is because we take care of our customers that we can’t imagine doing anything else.
87. Our mission is to provide our patients with the best in dental care, education, and clinical excellence. Our mission is your smile.
88. When clinical staff is empowered, they become a force to be reckoned with. When a nurse is valued and respected, there’s nothing you can’t accomplish as a healthcare provider.
89. Doctors are providers of hope, health, and healing—who look at each person as an individual.
90. When you go to the dentist, it’s nerve-wracking. But if you have a dentist who makes you feel comfortable and safe, it takes away a lot of the fear.
91. As a doctor, my job is to calm the busyness in your life when you’re stressed and focused when you’re distracted.