Thank you is one of the beautiful ways of showing sincere appreciation for what one has done for you. When we say thank you it shows how responsible we are, it may be over a little thing done for us but it gives a beautiful impression about us. ‘Thank you for always supporting me family and friends’ are a beautiful collection of thank you messages. Find a beautiful one to send to your family and friends.
Thank You for Always Supporting Me Messages-for Dad
1. Thank you, dad, for always supporting me, ever since the time that I was born you have always been a great father to me, you do those wonderful things that I can never forget, like bathing me as a little child and preparing me for school. You are always there to pick me back home after school hour. You are the best that existed in the world.
2. Thank you, dad, for all the support and care you gave to me, there wouldn’t have been much happier for me if you don’t do all those beautiful and crazy things you did for me. Even when I err, you forgave me; you are great sources of joy and happiness in my life. I really appreciated everything that you have done for me.
3. Dear Dad, you are a great father, I have never seen a great man like you. You teach me great lessons and support throughout life. You everything easy for me by given both moral and financial support. I never lacked anything that is important to me in life. Thank you, great dad, for always being there for me.
4. Thank you, dad, for all the love and care you showed me, they were the greatest support that I needed to achieve much in life. You make my ways easy for me by the teaching and inspirations you taught me, I will never forget everything you have done for me. You are a super daddy.
5. Dear father, I want to use this medium to thank you for all the amazing things you’ve done in my life. You’ve always been the source of my happiness, drive, and inspiration. I cannot help but marvel at your undying support and eternal love you’ve shown me. You bring the light that has always shone over me.
6. When everything goes dark and you are always there to hold me when I fall down. You are one of a kind and I will always be proud to call you dad. Your words have always been delicate and your kindness never ended. Thank you for everything.
7. Through the steady years, I kept pushing through life as I grew older forgetting that the king of my world was also growing old. You had me in your arms and showed me abundant kindness and kept on teaching me the difference between right and wrong. Thank you for everything to the sweetest dad ever.
8. To a loving father who has always gotten out of his way to protect me from all the dangers of this world and provided me we with all my needs. I appreciate everything you did for me and it’s something I could never forget. I love you, dad.
9. A very important person in my life. I used to feel a heavy weight of guilt in my heart as I don’t say it very often. I’ll always be very thankful to God for giving me the most priceless gift of an amazingly caring father. I cherish every single advice you’ve given me, and the care and affection you have given me. It gave me all the strength which I desire to live a fulfilled life.
10. I have a great dad and I will forever feel lucky for that. I thank God Almighty every day for all the love you’ve showered on me. I hope he gives you many more years and the strength to enjoy the good tidings of life because you deserve them all and more.
11. I love you and I love you more for loving me. I feel happy being in your arms and proud to call you father for all the incessant sacrifices. I have a space in my heart meant for you alone. When I’m sad, talking to you has always made me feel inspired and fulfilled. You complete me and you make me much better than a person can ever be. A very big thanks daddy!
12. You’ve always taken charge of everything and the way you handle every issue in my life. I love you because you are more than just a father, but a trusted confidant and a friend. I will always appreciate the unforgettable things you’ve done to make me a better person.
13. When you are absent in my life for a short time, I felt lost. My life goes dull and completely dreary. And then everything changes when I pick the phone and hear your voice. My mother, my heartbeat. My mind became a home for you and happiness began to fill my heart. Stranger feelings came along but all I did was listen carefully to your advice. I feel like the luckiest person alive to call you mother.
14. The joy of having a great father like you multiplied every time I think of you. We are so lucky to have a wonderful man like you as a father. You show us love and deep care, you gave me a listening ear and you attend to my needs even when I’m silent about them, you are a great mind reader because you read my mind and tell me exactly what I think. In your heart, I find support and care. I will always remain grateful to you, thank you.
15. Thank you, dad, without all the support and care that you gave me I wouldn’t have been here. You make away smooth for me, millions of appreciation cannot equal all that you have done for me. You are a great father.
16. Dear father, you are a wonderful dad, and I appreciate the kindness and support that you have given all the time. You are never tired of me; you have always been there for me. Thank you father, I love you.
17. Dad, thank you for your support and useful advice, you make my ways easy for me, and all that you have told me about life are true, they serve as great motivation and bearing to my life. Without I wouldn’t have been here, thank you so much, dad.
18. How much thank you can replicate the great things that you have done for me in my life. Dad, you are a great man, and a beautiful philosopher, when everyone rejected me in life you are the last man standing by me. You supported me all through my life, even when I thought you should be tired of me and give up on me, you never did, what a wonderful angel you are. I deeply appreciated everything that you have done for me thank you very much, dad.
19. Dear dad, if you can see through my heart you will know how sincerely I appreciated you. You are the all-time hero of life; you showed me deep love and care. You teach me a great moral that has always kept me going, you urge me on even when I failed. You were always there for me when I needed you. Thank you father may almighty God protect and bless you.
20. Thank father, for you have always been there for me, you supported and inspired me during difficult times, your words of encouragement alone are enough energy that I needed to move on. I will always love you.
21. Dear dad, words cannot express how grateful I am for the beautiful things you have done for me. You are always there for me when I needed you most, I’m so lucky to have a lovely father like you; you are the best dad in the world. I love you, dad.
22. Dear dad, you have never failed to attend to my needs, you teach me everything that I should know in life, and you gave me the best of care and deep affection. I can never found another father like you. I really appreciated and the support and care, thank you, dad.
23. Thank you, dad, I’m grateful for all that you have done for me, I understand how much pain you feel sometimes and your valuable time I have stolen, but it never showed on your face a single moment.
24. Dear dad, you are such a kind and generous father, thank you for always supporting me through the murky journeys of life.
25. Thank you, dad, for the teachings, the wisdom and the support that you gave me. They make me stand tall in life.
26. Thanks a million, times dad for all the things you have done for me in my life, without your unending support, I don’t know how my life would have been.
27. You make everything easy for me from cradle to adult. You never left me in the hand of fate one day, I was fortunate to have a great father like you. Thank you, dad, for supporting g me in life.
28. You made a wonderful home and you raise a lovely family, thank you, dad, for all the love and care that you have shown us.
29. You teach us to love and care, and these have helped me greatly in my life. Thank you father, you are the most loving and caring father in the whole world.
Thank You for Always Supporting Me Quotes-for Mom
30. Dear mother, thank you for always supporting me in life. You have remained a lovely mother ever since the time I knew you. You make me happy and thankful every moment I think about you.
31. Thank you, God, for giving us a gift of a precious mother like ours. Mom, you have always been there for me, your support and care have always helped me greatly in my life. Thank you, mom, you are the greatest mother in the world.
32. Dear mom, you are such a lovely and wonderful mother, you have always been there for me when I needed you. You showed me love and care that nobody has ever shown me, I’m grateful for all the things you have done for me.
33. Dear mother, you are the sweetest mother in the world, you cared for me all through life and you never complain for one day, through the thick and the thin, you have always urged me on. Thank you mother, I love you.
34. You are life’s precious gift to me, I have never found an angel like you, like a soldier you protected me from harm, like an angel, you guided me and cared for me. From baby to an adult you were always there for me. Thank you very much mother of these care and love you showed me.
35. A kind heart, a generous soul and a caring mother that is who you are, thank you, mother, for your support and care for me.
36. There can be no feeling as charitable as the feeling of having the greatest mother in the world. Your smile lights up the fire that guides me. Your laughter continues to heal the soul that makes me feel alive and happy. Your words were always there to teach me life’s important lessons. I want to thank you once again for all the care and support. It’s something I can’t be able to ever repay.
37. It is a wonderful feeling that you give me and I’ll always think of many dreams and possibilities you gifted me with your kind advises and clever words. If only I could be with at all times and talk, laugh and have you by my side at all times. I’ll always love you, mom.
38. Waking up and remembering I have a father like you, is called peace. Showered with love and affections by someone as caring as you. Your love shines as bright as a thousand stars in the skies. With you, my dreams were strengthened and my worries were suppressed. For that, my love for you glows forever and beyond.
39. You are the special one I could ever have wished for and I want to say I thank you again and again so your heart gets used to my voice. I found out that the reason I feel special is that I’m been loved by someone even, more special. My one and only super mom!
40. I can’t explain the way I love the most beautiful and affectionate being in the entire world. Like a sailor, you steady the tides of my life and like a psychologist, you read my mind. You care for me as a queen should and you make me feel like a princess. Thank you a lot for the good gift of life. I won’t ever get tired of telling you how important you are to me.
41. I can proudly stand on top of the mountains and proudly tell the world that I’m the luckiest person that has ever lived for you having you as a mother. You bring me everything and pure joy. I’m ready to love and protect you to the end of times for freely giving me the gift of a loving mother. Thank you.
42. I find it hard in understanding the way you love and care for me. My mum is the most beautiful and affectionate person in the whole wide world. I just want to say thank you for everything you do for me. I never forget it even though I hardly show it.
43. You bring me nothing but pure joy and hope. I’m ready to love and protect you till the end of times for going out of your way for giving me the gift of a loving mother. Thanks for always been there for supporting me. And caring for me. It’s something I could never forget.
44. Your inspiration and influence have been the example in which I follow wholeheartedly. The most understanding person I’ve always known. You’ve brought me inner peace and a path I must follow. Thank you for all the support because, without you, my life won’t be the same.
45. You are one in a million, you are my world and you are my dear mother. Thank you, mother, for all the things you have done for me.
46. “A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” –Washington Irving
47. I can never forget you dear mother, If I have all the treasure of the world, they wouldn’t be enough for me to give to you as appreciation for all that you have done for me. Nothing will ever equate the love and care you have for me. Thank you, mother, for all the support you gave me.
48. Dear mama, you are the best mother in the world, you make my life beautiful. Thank you for all the scarifies you have made because of me. May you continue to have a peaceful life for the whole of your time. I love you, mom.
49. I can never be ungrateful to you mama, thank you for supporting me through life.
50. In your heart I found love, in your hands I found warmth and in eyes I found smiles. You cared for me so much mama. I’m grateful.
51. Several times I thought you will be tired of my troubles, but mama I was wrong to think that way, despite the pain I give you sometimes you never stopped caring for me. I really appreciate your care for me, mama. Thank you.
52. “Thank you, Mom, for letting me grow my own wings, for letting me fly, for catching me when I fall, for letting me stand when I can’t and for assuring me I can fly again. I soared even higher mom, simply because you believed.” –Unknown
53. You gave me the support and care when I lost all hope about life, you inspired me with great words of wisdom. I will never forget all the generosity and care that you have always shown me, you are the angel sent to me from above. Thank you, mother.
54. Words cannot capture my deep appreciation for you, thank you lovely mother for giving a beautiful life.
55. Thank you, mother, for giving up your pleasure for me; I don’t how you do all the things that you did for me. You are a marvelous and angel. I love you, mama.
56. You gave me everything that I needed in life, you make me believe in the sublime nature of God, you are a great teacher of our time. Thank you, mother.
57. “The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms.” –Jodi Picoult
58. I don’t how my life would have been without the support and care that you gave me. You make every thing easy for me, you are a great mother, thank you, mama.
59. Life greatest gift for me is you, mama, if we have many mothers like you, the world would have been a better place. No amount of thank you is enough to show the level of my appreciation for what you have done for me in my life. Thank you, mama.
60. I will always remember your generosity and support, thank you very much, mother.
61. “All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” –Abraham Lincoln
Thank You for Always Supporting Me Messages –for Brothers
62. I could send you a thousand texts and a hundred kissing emoji. Send you endless cute messages. But it can’t still explain how important you have always been. Thank you so much for always been there for me. There are many ways to say I love you and a many more to show it. ‘
63. I could lose all the treasures and riches in this world and I can still stand it compared to the thought of losing you. You have always been my guidance and the perfect role model. Thanks for supporting me through all the difficult times.
64. I appreciate every single moment that we have shared coming through life for all the years. You have always given more reasons to not be afraid. I just want to say big thanks for always supporting me.
65. To a loving caring brother. You are like a special gift from the skies above and I always feel fulfilled calling you a brother. All my life there has always been a reason to give thanks to God for a wonderful person who has always been supportive.
66. I will continue to be thankful for everything you’ve done to make me happy. You provided for me and always looked out for me. There can be no other feeling as good as having a caring brother as a mentor.
67. You have given me all the smiles and laughter that I could ever have knowing that I have an angel of a brother who can do anything to make me happy. Thanks for all the support and care. It’s something I could never repay for the rest of my life.
68. My brother is like no other. He has always given me inspiration, adoration, mentor-ship, care, support, and protection. You make me special and above all, loved. There isn’t the perfect word used to describe the kind of influence you have for me because those words do not exist. Thanks a bunch for everything.
69. A feeling so warm and unexplained. It’s a feeling I get when I remember I have a brother so priceless I could say it’s unbelievable. The value you have for me is clearly understated and I will never fail to try to change that. Thanks for loads of support and endless guidance. Love yours.
70. You mean so much to me and I cherish every single thing about you. I appreciate all that you have done for me and I could never get tired of reminding you of how much for always been there without you having the slightest idea. With your support, I can face the world and tackle life’s issues.
71. Your presence inspires me and it’s easier to make difficult decisions. Been your sibling gives me a feeling like a fairy tale with a beautiful ending. Thanks for everything.
Thank You for Always Supporting Me Messages -for Sister
72. You care for me like a mother would and have given me many advises and taught me a lot of life lessons. There can be nothing I can’t do to protect you. You have given me the strength to overcome even the greatest challenges. Thank you for always making me feel special.
73. Thank you for always making me feel like the most loved person in the world. It’ll always be my sole responsibility to hold you even when you fall. To always be there for you when you feel lonely and always light up your mood when you feel down. What more can I do when you already fill my life with fulfillment.
74. Like a mother, you dedicated yourself to making others happy. A woman with a big heart and an innocent personality. Despite encountering many life’s hurdles and challenges, filled with sorrows and pain, you still find a way to stay happy and ever fired up to face the world. Thank you for always been by my side. You are indeed the strongest woman I know.
75. There is no other trust of the one given to a beloved sister. The most trustworthy friend I know. Thank you very much for all the endless showers of love. You’ve always been the source of my strength and one of the most important reasons to feel special.
76. Nothing matches the undying love I have for you because you make me feel special and have never failed to give up on me. I can’t think of a better way to thank you for making me happy always. Thanks for the support. I cherish it with all my heart.
77. A loving and caring sister is the greatest gift in this world. My number one role model, a face of respect and adoration. A hero, a great guide and a very excellent teacher. What more can I ask from God for giving me the priceless gift of an affectionate sister.
78. You’ve worked so hard to make sure I stay happy. You’ve given me so many reasons to be happy and thankful. I love you so much and I can’t say enough to make you understand the kind of love I have for you.
79. Thanks for all the memories we have shared. You gave me many tips and advice me to fight my way through life. You helped me in avoiding many mistakes and guided me in making the wrong decisions. Very gigantic thanks!
80. I find it hard to believe that a single person will be capable of harnessing multiple roles like a mother and great sister to me. You’ve always been a lovely sister, giving me the best and helpful advice. Thank you so much, sister.
Thank You for Always Supporting Me Quotes-for Husband
81. My dearest, thank you for being a great husband over these years, we have been married for over ten years now, and you have always been a caring and loving husband to me.
82. I’m so lucky that I have such a wonderful husband like you. You are so kind and generous to me. My deep appreciating for all the care and support you have given all the time. I love you so much.
83. Thank you for being a better husband to me than I ever was to you. I tried as much as possible to surpass you in goodness, but you are always an edge over me, I was so lucky to have a wonderful husband like you.
84. You always give me a listening ear, you supported me in everything that I do, you are a wonderful husband, thank you very much, my love.
85. Despite the busy schedule of your time, you still find a beautiful moment to make me happy, you have been very caring and supportive to me. What a great husband you are, thank you, my love.
86. Thank you, my dear husband, for allowing me to be me, every moment I spend with you is so peaceful and lovely.
87. I’m truly happy because I have a wonderful husband like you. Thank you forever being so wonderful to me.
88. You are always there for me in every condition, thank you for your love and encouragement.
89. You are the best husband in the world, thank you for making my life richer and beautiful.
90. Dear love, thank you for always believing in me, you gave hope when I thought everything was over. Your words are full of inspirations; you make the most difficult task so easy, I will always be grateful to LORD for blessing me with such a wonderful husband.
91. My dear husband, I just want to say thank you for always supporting me. You are such a marvelous man.
92. Love, thank you for being a significant part of my life, you have stood by me all the time.
93. My heart is full of appreciation for you; you make everything perfect for me. Thank you for all the love and the care that you have always shown me.
94. It was a wonderful world for me ever since the time that I met you; you have given one great support and another. Thank you so much, my love.
95. You like a queen all the time; I don’t know what I did to deserve all the love and care that you shower on me. Thank so much for given me relentless support all the time.
96. In everything that I do that made who I am today, I have the approval of your stamp all the time; you have been a wonderful counselor and great teacher to me. I’m happy because of you, thank you, my love.
97. I was nothing when I met you, now you make every possible in my life by your tireless support and care. I will always remain grateful to you. Thank you, my dear husband.
98. For your unflinching support and care for me, I will ever remain grateful to you. Thank you, my love, for being a wonderful husband to me.
99. like an angel sent to me from above, you came into my life and make everything beautiful, thank you, my love.
100. Even in the face of adversity you urge me on, you stood by me when I was at the point of death, you never left my side. You will forever remain in my heart. Thank you, my love.
101. Nothing makes me feel better when I think about all the beautiful things you have done in my life. Your kinds are rear to find. Thank you, my dear husband, I’m grateful.
102. Please accept my deep appreciation for the unrelenting support and care you have given me all these years. You bring happiness and joy to my life.
103. Dear love, you are a wonderful and astonishing husband, thank you for your support and understanding.
104. Thank love for always listening to me and the great respect you have for me, it makes me feel so special. I love you.
105. Thank God I have a lovely husband like you; you always give support and care. Thank you for making my life beautiful.
106. Thank you for always making every day a memorable one for me. You are the hero of my life. I can’t stop loving you.
107. You showed me true love and cared for me. You supported me in every aspect of my life, thank you for being so wonderful to me.
108. My life is better for having you as a husband, I don’t know how to thank you for all the smiles you have put on my face.
109. Words are not enough to express how grateful I am for all the things you have done for me. Thank you for being a wonderful husband, you are always there when called on you.
110. I hold you close to my heart, I will ever be grateful to you for being so magnanimous to me. I have heard of another lovely husband and father like you. Thank you for supporting me all through my life.
111. You have always been there for me, I can’t think of any time I need you without finding you by my side. You bring happiness and joy to my heart. Thank you so much, my love.
112. Dearest husband, I just want to let you know that I appreciated all the love and support you showed me. My heart is full of your praises. Thank my love.
113. You are such a generous husband and a kind father. Thank you for the love and care you have for us.
114. I held you with high esteem in my heart; I have never found a nice and loving person like you. Thank you, my love, for your support and care.
Thank You for Always Supporting Me Quotes-for Wife
115. Dear love, you are such a wonderful wife and a caring mother to the children, thank you for all the kindness and support. I love you.
116. I don’t know how to thank a wonderful wife like you; you are so marvelous and lovely. Thank you for your support and care.
117. You are my favorite everything, thank God I have found a wonderful wife like you; you make my life richer and better. Thank you greatly for the support and care.
118. Thank you, my dear wife, for showing me so much care and love, you always have my back. I love you.
119. Thank you love for your patient and understanding towards many issues, your silent means peace and your speech means love. I love you.
120. I will always thank my Lord for blessing me with a precious gift like you. You make my world beautiful ever since you came into my life. You are a wonderful woman. Thank you so much for your love and care.
121. You make me find comfort at home when I’m with you; your heart is full of love kindness. Thank you, my beautiful wife, for your unconditional support and care.
122. You gave me reasons to look at you and smile; you are a great mother and wife. Thank you, my love, for your kindness and generosity.
123. Your words are full of inspiration and motivation for me; it takes a special heart like you, to remain with me over these years that I have been down. Thank you, my love.
124. You filled my world with love and hope; you never give up on me when the going was tough, thank you for supporting me all through these years. I love you.
125. Dear wife, you cannot imagine how much strength your support has given the years, you are an angel sent from above to me to make my life better. Thank you, my love, I appreciate every impact that you have made in my life.
126. Thank God I have a lovely wife like you by side, you so positive and wonderful in your thinking, your candid words are great inspiration for me. Thank you, my sweetheart.
127. Though I left home this morning, just saying goodbye I will be back soon, but one more thing I didn’t actually tell you, though on my mind is my sincere appreciation to the greatest wife living. I truly appreciate all that you have meant to me, you make me feel like a king every time I’m at home, and you take great care of the kids. Thank you, my love, you are the greatest joy of my life.
128. My life is so sweet and precious ever since I found you. You have a great quality that I have never found in another woman. You are always there for me through the thick and the thin. Thank you for always supporting all the time.
Thank You for Always Supporting Me -for Friends
129. You are the loveliest girl I have ever met, you are so intelligent and inspiring, you touched my life in so many positive ways. Thank you for your support and care.
130. I just want to say thank you to you my beautiful angel, thank you for your kindness and affection for me.
131. I receive the beautiful gift you send to me, it so precious, thank you, my love.
132. “There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.” -Thomas Aquinas
133. You have always been a wonderful friend to me over the years; in my heart, I called you a true friend and blood sister. You have always stood by me when the going was tough. Thank you for supporting me.
134. “Thank you for making so many ordinary moments, extraordinary.” -Unknown
135. If I have to choose a friend, I will choose you over everybody; you have done a lot of wonderful things in my life, much of which I cannot remember. Only God will reward you, thank you I’m very grateful.
136. “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” –Walter Winchell
137. You are a great example of what a good friend is, I find everything about you loving and peaceful. You have impacted a lot of positivism in my life. Thank you for your care and support.
138. I just want to say thank you for all your wonderful advice over these years, they have helped me greatly.
139. “We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.” -John F. Kennedy
140. A true friend like you is difficult to find, you have brought a lot of success and happiness my way. Thank you so much for the support.
141. I will always live to appreciate your kindness and your support. Thank you for finding me worthy to be your friend.
142. “Thank you for touching my life in ways you never know. My riches do not lie in material wealth but in having friends like you.” -Unknown
143. Take this cared as a little token of saying thank you for all the beautiful things you have done for me. You are a very marvelous friend.
144. I have been looking for the most perfect words to express my sincere appreciation for the support you have given me over this year. All that I can say is thank you God bless you.
145. Thank you so much for your wonderful advice, I’m so proud to have you as a friend.
146. My candid appreciation for all the support and I care I receive from you. You are more than just a friend to me.
147. I truly appreciate all the things you have done for me from the depth of my heart. You are a friend indeed.
148. You’re just like a soul mate and a brother. Always there to calm me down you’re your words and listening keenly to all my problems and worries. You’ll always be that sweet friend. That friend that gives me the strength and confidence to realize my dreams and tackle even the toughest challenges. Thank you for all the support.
149. Another day passes by brings another hundred reasons to be thankful for all the fun, unforgettable and wonderful memories you have brought into my life. What more could I ask from a friend? I hope God continues to bless and protect you for me.
150. My dear friend, I just wanted to remind you that you are one of the most important reasons for making my life so wonderful and fulfilled. You’ve always had my back for entrusting me, supporting me and always having my back. I cherish you and wish to be your best friend forever.
151. Friends like you always make tomorrow worth looking forward to. I can always feel blessed to have met you and venturing through life’s long journey. There is no friend like you because you touch my heart.
152. Thanks for always been there to support me. Caring for me, trusting me, and always having my back. For me, you are the perfect kind of friend one can ever have. May all your efforts of living life be filled with nothing but good luck and good tidings.
153. The light of the moon on a beautiful night sky keeps on reminding me of how of all the things you’ve done for me and how it has influenced my life in the best way. Enjoy another great day and many thousands more for always been supportive and caring in the best of ways possible.
154. A very massive thanks to a friend to lean on, a friend to seek for advises, a friend to trust and look up to. A friend I can always speak to. A companion and a partner. A one in a million.
155. Cheerful, Trustworthy, mischievous, funny, silly and heartwarming. There are many words used to describe a supportive friend but there is only one that perfectly summarizes; which is no other than Priceless! I wish you all the goodness and wonders of this world filled with smiles.
156. Another day has passed and I just wanted to use the beautiful sunset out my window to remind you that no matter how things get for you, I’ll always be here to be with you when it’s time for a celebration and when the going gets tough.
157. You have successfully filled my life with greatness, and millions of waves of laughter. There have been uncountable quarrels and unforgettable memories we share and all I can say is that the experiences have been beautiful. You are truly the greatest friend in the world.
158. Another good reason to smile is that I have a friend who cares. One of the most important persons in my life. Giving me endless reasons to smile, to believe, and to live a fulfilled life. I’m grateful for all the support and I look forward to more years been your good friend.
Famous Thank You Quotes and Messages
159. “Thank you for brightening my world.” –Unknown
160. “Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul.” – Henry Ward Beecher
161. “Thank you for being the reason I smile.” –Unknown
162. “When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.” –Maya Angelou
163. “Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” – Melody Beattie
164. “A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal.” –Steve Maraboli
165. “When we focus on our gratitude, the tide of disappointment goes out and the tide of love rushes in.” –Kristin Armstrong
166. “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” –Marcel Proust
167. “Gratitude is the sign of noble souls.” – Aesop
168. “For one minute, walk outside, stand there, in silence. Look up at the sky and contemplate how amazing life is.” –Unknown
169. “Well, there’s not a day goes by when I don’t get up and say thank you to somebody.” – Rod Stewart
170. “If we magnified blessings as much as we magnify disappointments, we would all be much happier.” –John Wooden
171. “The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.” –Oscar Wilde
172. “When you practice gratefulness, there is a sense of respect toward others.” – Dalai Lama
173. “There is no better way to thank God for your sight than by giving a helping hand to someone in the dark.” –Helen Keller
174. “Appreciation is the highest form of prayer, for it acknowledges the presence of good wherever you shine the light of your thankful thoughts.” – Alan Cohen
175. “It’s not about how much we give but how much love we put into giving.” –Mother Teresa
176. “God has two dwellings; one in heaven and the other in a meek and thankful heart.” – Izaak Walton