It’s been a busy day, and you need a reminder of why you live to work instead of working to live. We’ve got you covered with this collection of healthcare reflection quotes.
Inspiring Healthcare Reflection Quotes
1. Let us pledge ourselves to participate in caring for one another, to make life more beautiful and our community more livable.
2. Your health is your wealth. But how do you ensure that it stays that way?
3. It’s never too late to stop and reflect on where you’re at.
4. Great things happen when people with passion come together to do something meaningful. We all aspire to be the kind of people who inspire others, to have friends who are passionate about making a positive impact in their communities.
5. Choosing a wisely and good healthcare. The modern healthcare system allows people to receive educations and choose the right doctors/hospital/treatment for themselves, saving their time and money!
6. Do what you love, and love what you do. The art of healing begins with the desire to heal the world. Become the Change!
7. The story of your life starts now. And at this moment. #liveinthemoment #health
8. Not everyone deserves your love, but everyone deserves your compassion #quotes #inspiration #caring ##BeKindRemember
9. Beauty isn’t skin deep—it’s more like an inside job. It’s what you think, what you do. And it’s always more than meets the eye.
10. There is no more incredible feeling than knowing that we’re making a difference in somebody’s life.
11. I need to take time to reflect on my health, what I need to do differently moving forward, and why these changes are so important. – Tyra Banks
12. It’s that time of year again, where we assess our lives and consider what we can do to make them better. Reflecting on 2021, I’m inspired by the progress I’ve made from last year. Healthier
13. I think it is high time to reframe our concept of ageing rather than succumb to the temptation to customise our bodies until they are unrecognisable. It’s time to celebrate what makes us uniquely human.
14. It’s not if we succeed or fail, but how we respond to success and failure that will determine what we do with our lives. -Lance Armstrong
15. Feel like you’re in a time warp? It’s because you’ve been at work since the Reagan administration.
16. I help you get well and stay healthy.
17. Stress is a part of life, including doctor’s appointments. To create a stress-free doctor’s visit, be sure to tell them your concerns and ensure your doctor knows if you have multiple chronic conditions.
18. Every day is an opportunity to do better than I did yesterday, with the hope that my trials and triumphs can inspire someone else. Few things are more important than staying passionate about what you do.
19. Because we know that honouring the choices and lived experiences of people and their families who receive healthcare and social services is fundamental to our mission: the betterment of all.
20. I remember my nurse was pleased with me because I had done all of my hygiene work without being asked.
21. Reflection is a very becoming quality. The glass reveals your flaws, but it also shows your true self, aside you can improve each day.
22. It’s time again for everyone to take stock of their lives and reflect on the year that was.
23. Stronger together… One Team. One Mission. Together, we achieve more. #TOGETHER
24. Now is the time for all of us to step up, recognise our privilege and honour the leadership of women of colour.
25. Your health is your wealth. – Zig Ziglar #healthcare #reflection #quotes
26. “Patients are not the enemy, but the hope of being healed.” #grateful #hospitals #healthcare #nurses
27. Life is an opportunity; benefit from it. (#PositiveVibesOnly)
28. Clarifying what you want and why you want it is the first step towards making that happen.” –Richard Fenton
29. The history of the practice of medicine is a history of ups and downs, highs and lows. Physicians can learn, as others learn, from the mistakes of their predecessors.
30. Remember that the little things you do each day matter.
31. Whether you have a cough, a cold, allergies, or a chronic condition, you deserve high-quality care from someone who listens to your story and treats you with respect. We’ll always treat patients like family when they need us most.
32. Fall is a great time to reflect and think about your health. Put your feet up and rest this season.
33. No matter the path, today is the day to pamper yourself.
34. It’s so much easier to sit down than stand up. But it’s so worth standing up for.
35. Be well, Be happy!
36. Three simple, timeless truths to live by. Our mission is to help you design a life where what you have is enough. Welcome to the Good Life Project.
37. Because friends don’t let friends get sick.
38. It’s officially October, and I’m ready for early bedtimes and cosy nights in.
39. Life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced. – Soren Kierkegaard
40. At the core of our healthcare is a commitment to our people, the communities we serve, creating a sense of purpose among all those who touch us.
41. We’re in the company of people who understand our unique health needs and can help us keep working to live with our arthritis.
42. The essence of medicine is art, not science. It is a passion for total wellbeing rather than a specific technique. .#
43. It’s your health. Know it. Get it. Keep it.
44. Whenever you’re tired of trying, remember this: I’m with you. I’ll always be with you…no matter what.
45. When you’re feeling small, remember to reach for the stars. (and always reach way up high for hand sanitiser!!!)
46. Be a life-changer, not a page-turner.
47. I am proud to be part of an organisation that provides the highest level of care to our patients.
48. The real opportunity may be to do away with the notion of speciality doctors and think about a system where people can get whatever they need, wherever they are.
49. Our busy lives can make it challenging to be healthy. Make small changes. We’re here to help.
50. It’s always good to stop and reflect. Thankful I got well soon; thanks for your prayers. #GodIsGood #ThanksLord
51. You know you’ve made a difference in a person’s life when they become a part of yours. Wherever your journey takes you, the path ahead leads to an endless horizon.
52. Keep calm and carry on. Staying balanced in the chaos of life (and the workplace) is about making time to reflect, recharge, and enjoy what matters.
53. To open up about depression is to break the stigma that surrounds it. It needs to start with you, me, and every single one of us #speakup
54. It’s been said that you have to listen to your heart if you want to find your dreams. What about listening to other parts of you?
55. If you can’t laugh with it, cry with it. It’s best to laugh. – Will Rogers
56. Let us elevate the health of one billion people by delivering joyful, personalised, right-time experiences.
57. Be mindful of the things you value; it’s time to be proactive about improving your #health!
58. Things are not always as they seem, take time to reflect on your life, and you might find out something you never knew.
59. Let’s Cure Healthcare. Let’s Cure People.
Inspirational Healthcare Quotes
60. As the fall hits, make sure to bundle up properly to protect yourself from seasonal ailments.
61. Healing is a matter of time, but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity.
62. Jumping for joy on fall days like these 🍂❤️#HealthcareHappiness
63. To shine a light for people and be part of the healthcare community is very rewarding for us at Novartis. It’s incredible work.
64. It’s okay not to be okay. It’s not okay to stay that way. #mentalhealth awareness week
65. Sometimes, healing requires us to have the strength to look back at old wounds to learn what caused them. That’s why reflection is so critical. We can’t heal what we don’t know about.
66. Just sit back, relax and enjoy a break from everything. You’ve deserved it.
67. You’re not alone. Studies show that having a doctor who listens and cares improves and saves lives.
68. Let’s focus on how we can be better to ourselves. Typically, we take better care of others than we do ourselves.
69. I’ve learned that people will forget what you said and what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -Maya Angelou
70. Let’s pause to reflect on what matters around here.
71. There is a change in your future—something that will make the difference.
72. Black women ☕️of all ages can fight against breast cancer. Be in it to win it this October and always. 💜 #discoverunder30
73. This summer, make it easier on yourself and get the most out of your relationship with your doctor. Schedule an appointment to speak with #yourDoc.
74. Wishing you health, happiness, & warmth this fall. ❤️🍂
75. Let that sink in for a moment. And consider whether you have an equilibrium-disrupting amount of energy going into your work…and what you choose to do with all that extra time…
76. All we need is a healthy mind and a healthy body. This will take us far and would make us live longer and enjoy our family and friends.
77. It’s a lot of work to be someone else you know.
78. Sharing the gift of health is what it’s all about. -Michael Leunig
79. There’s no off switch on life. We all need to eat, sleep and drink. But focusing on what matters makes the rest easier. #sleepisamust
80. Ever wonder what this summer has in store? Relax, take some time for yourself and make this moment count.
81. Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and twice as capable as you have ever imagined. – Christopher Robin – A reflection for healthcare.
82. We all look back on our medical history and experience with regret. If I knew then what I know now…
83. Prayer for us today is to care for our hearts that we might responsibly, compassionately meet the needs of one another. #friday #fridayprayers #fridaymorning #healthcare ##
84. We are celebrating the women who make the world a better place every day.
85. Make it your mission to be your healthiest self this fall.
86. “I have seen what happens when people come together to care for each other in a crisis.”–Barack Obama, 44th President of the United States.
87. We’ve been taking care of your health since 1876. Here’s to 140 more.
88. The good news doesn’t care if you’re pro-choice, pro-life, or none of the above. It’s still good news.
89. Moments of intense feelings and reflections happen to all of us. Let’s talk about it together.
90. Finding out the truth is what wakes us up.
91. We know that you’re busy. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to address your health, so we offer a variety of appointment options to meet your busy schedule.
92. Being a surgeon isn’t for the faint of heart. It’s thrilling, demanding, and at times all-consuming. It’s also gratifying, and those who pursue it must be brave, and their passion must burn as bright as their dream.
93. Being your best self starts with a healthy mind, body and spirit. If you’re feeling great, it shows in your appearance. Invest in a routine that works for you and set an excellent example for others.
94. Taking a moment to reflect on all of the ways the people around me have made my life better—because you are all truly unique, and I’m so grateful for each of you.
95. At the end of life, we will not regret time not spent on our work but on our relationships.
96. We live in a world where most of us sit for too much of the day. Let’s commit to getting up and moving for at least five minutes at work every hour—or 15 minutes every hour—to help make America stronger.
97. When you care about someone, it is a wonderful thing.
98. Let’s stand up for our healthcare. We’d rather fight than switch. President Donald Trump” We must take action now.
99. Make a move to improve your life right now. We’ve created this starter kit for you with an array of our most popular wellness products.
100. Good health makes everything feel possible, so let’s keep it real. It goes beyond our walls to what happens in our neighbourhoods and communities.”
101. We all want to feel like we belong like we’re a part of something larger. When you get that feeling, get off the couch and do something about it.
102. Become a nurse.
103. Your health is worth the wait. #fightingchronicdisease #chronicillness #speakupaboutyourhealth
104. Share your health journey with others.
105. Take time to reflect, renew, and restore. Let us help you live life well.
106. #HealthyLiving is a philosophy we live and breathe every day. It’s not just a hashtag or a month-long campaign, but a way of looking at the world and of approaching life.
107. What makes community health different is that our patients know us as people before they even see the beige walls of a doctor’s office.
108. Learning to take time for yourself may be one of the most important tools you can give to your patients.
109. How do you eat an elephant? 🐘 One bite at a time. #nursing #nurses
110. Treat and nurture your body as you would one of your most prized possessions.
111. – Al Green For the healing of the nation. It’s not enough to talk about love. I think it is very important to act lovingly. –
112. “When we heal ourselves, we, in turn, heal the world.” –Brené Brown.
113. You’ve got this. And so much more.